Welcome MadFIentist Podcast Listeners

Hello! If you’re stumbling upon this website right now, I’m assuming it’s from the recent interview Ali and I did with Brandon, aka The Mad FIentist. πŸ™‚

(If that’s not where you came from, but are interested in hearing it, you can find it on iTunes in the MadFIentist podcast, or listen directly here.)

We’re longtime fans of the MF’s work, and have even had the pleasure of meeting him in person a few times!

You’ll notice our blog’s a little sparse, for now. The truth is, we weren’t quite ready to launch, but the opportunity to do that interview pushed us into publishing a bit before we were ready.

The last “published” post was last January, but don’t worry–lots has happened since then. We’ve gone to Prague and Krakow, we did a two month housesit in Australia, watching nine chickens, two dogs, a cat, and four alpacas (wtf?), and now we’re in Southeast Asia, bumming around.

Details on all these things coming soon, along with posts about travel, and money, and real estate, and early retirement.

If you’d like to be notified when these posts go live, sign up for the newsletter. Β We don’t think you’ll regret it. Β In the meantime, feel free to contact us. Β πŸ™‚

10 Responses to “Welcome MadFIentist Podcast Listeners”

1. I look forward to reading more posts from you. Your list of planned future posts looks very interesting. I’d love to see a post on HOW you were able to get rid of just about everything you owned before leaving the country! πŸ™‚ Happy travels!

2. CowboyAndIndian · Reply

Great you are starting a blog. Really look forward to the real estate series.

Best of luck with the blog

3. Sharon Rice · Reply

So eager to hear more about how you started and still manage the real estate you own. A great interview with Mad Fientist!

4. I loved your interview with the Mad Fientist. Looking forward to following your continued adventures πŸ™‚

5. Roxanna · Reply

Great interview! I’m curious to learn more about you two as you seem to be taking the same approach as my husband and I (except we are later starters than you). You said that you acquired your real estate and are now diversifying into equities where we did the same except acquired our equities and now are building our rental portfolio. Doors #4 & #5 close this month and I’m hoping to tap out of work around #10. Most podcasts seem to focus exclusively on one or other so I’m looking forward to following you two.

6. Julie · Reply

Hi, thanks for putting up a landing page. You’re sure to get some serious attention. I’m interested in the real estate piece of your freedom journey. I bet the folks at Bigger Pockets would be interested in having you as a guest in their podcast. Looking forward to following you and wishing you the very best.

7. Kortney · Reply

Please reveal your romance novels! πŸ™‚

8. snowcanyon · Reply

Wow. Amazing real estate investments. Just wow.

9. Gokul Nadh V. S · Reply

Love you πŸ™‚ Keep going πŸ™‚