Hi there! If you’re coming here from the Business Insider article, welcome! 🙂
(If that’s not where you came from, but are interested in reading it, you can find it right here.)
If you’d like to hear more about our story, check out this post with info on a podcast on which we did a joint interview.
There are plenty of posts about our travels around the world, and we also have a lot of content coming soon, including:
- Real estate posts (we have 15 rental properties, yet aren’t even on the same continent as them–huh?)
- Money posts (how can you actually retire, at age 29, on teacher’s salaries?)
- More travel posts, and pictures!
- Kid posts (our daughter was born in Istanbul?! How do you raise a kid on the road?)
- Gear posts (what are the essential items you need to travel the world full time without luggage, just a backpack?)
All of these–and more!–are coming over the next few weeks, and months.
We hope you stick around: bookmark the site, sign up for the RSS feed, or sign up for the newsletter to be informed when these posts go live. We don’t think you’ll regret it. In the meantime, feel free to contact us. 🙂