This page is kept updated semi-regularly with what we are up to now.
Annabelle and Cassian turned 3 and 1, respectively, at the beginning of 2019. Joe and Ali turn 34 and 33, respectively, in the middle of 2019.
Keep reading below to see what we’re learning, reading, listening to, and where in the world we are now!
Learning & Growing
– Joe is working on being present and developing discipline and habits.
– Ali is taking a weekly painting class.
– Annabelle is attending preschool 9am-12pm weekdays. She loves reading and is currently very into ballet and garbage trucks.
– Cassian is learning to walk and loves eating.
Reading Non-fiction: Working Location Last updated on February 8, 2019.
– Joe is currently reading Crime and Punishment and The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life. Click here to show/hide the list of all books Joe has read in 2019.
– We will hit the four year anniversary of our early retirement in June of 2019.
– We have settled near Seattle, Washington for the foreseeable future, near Joe’s family while the kids are young.
Inspired by Derek Sivers.
Last updated on February 8, 2019.